Main Management Contractor for New Build Development
SCOPE OF WORKS
This framework provides contractors to manage traditional or off-site new build projects from small developments to large scale programmes. The requirements of the main management contractors include:
- All developments conform to the latest codes of practice, building regulations and Housing Community Association (HCA) Design & Quality Standards
- Obtain permission and give notices required by Local Authority laws
- Construction to meet the mandatory energy standard and provide a minimum 60 year lifespan
- Liaise with the client representative, principal designer and other service providers.
- Meet sound insulation requirements; specified building warranties and register the development with relevant companies
- Comply and maintain welfare and health & safety requirements
- Use materials to adhere to the Green Guide to housing specifications
- Undertake a site visit to ascertain conditions, restrictions and suitability for the proposed solution
- To employ groundworkers and build to the member’s specifications.
This is a national framework.
This framework is available for either a direct call-off or mini competition. For a direct call-off we can make contact with your preferred Contractor and arrange for you to meet with them to discuss the opportunity.
If you wanted to re-open the competition (mini competition), then we would send out the initial expression of interest to all applicable Contractors and then you have the choice to either manage the tender process yourself or we can manage it for you.
BENEFITS OF USING THE FRAMEWORK
- Compliancy – This Framework is fully compliant with UK Procurement Regulations and the EU Procurement Directive. We’ve undertaken the procurement work so you don’t have to.
- Quick & Simple to use – There’s no need to run a full EU tender and EEM will manage the process on your behalf where required
- Approved Contractors – All Contractors have already been assessed during the framework tender process for their experience, financial stability, Health & Safety, Equality & Diversity and working practices
- Ongoing Support – Members will have ongoing support during the call off contract from both the EEM Procurement Team and Projects Officer. We can attend kick start meetings, review meetings and assist with the completion of the contract documentation.
- Competitive Pricing – All pricing is fixed for the first agreed period of the Framework and where possible fixed from April to March each year to give certainty within each financial year period. EEM will manage and negotiate all price increases to ensure fair application across our Members
ACCESS TO THE FRAMEWORK
Existing EEM Members can log in to our secure Members Area and download the following documentation:
- Framework Report
- Framework Specification
- Pricing Schedule Template
- Signed Framework Agreements
If you are not already a member of EEM but would like to request further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01246 395610.