EEM has created a framework for Passive Fire Protection in order for members to appoint appropriately registered, fully independent specialists to carry out Passive Fire Protection works.
This framework is now live and ready for call offs.
SCOPE OF WORKS
The main elements of worked covered by this framework will be:
- Passive Fire Protection strategy and advice
- Supply and fit of fire door sets
- Escape route surveys
- Compartmentation projects
- CDM Duties
- Expert Witness Advice
GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATIONS & SUCCESSFUL CONTRACTORS
Due to the wide spread locations of EEM Members, the Framework has been split into the following Lots.
Lot 1 East Midlands (Harmony Fire Ltd, Novus Property Solutions and Neo Property Solutions Limited)
Lot 2 West Midlands (Harmony Fire Ltd, Novus Property Solutions and Neo Property Solutions Limited)
Lot 3 South West (Harmony Fire Ltd and Novus Property Solutions)
Lot 4 National Coverage (AirFire Control Ltd, Ventro Ltd and CLC Contractors Limited)
Further information on how to utilise the lotting structure can be obtained from the EEM Team.
This framework is available for either a direct call-off or mini competition. For a direct call-off we can make contact with your preferred Contractor and arrange for you to meet with them to discuss the opportunity.
If you wanted to re-open the competition (mini competition), then we would send out the initial expression of interest to all applicable Contractors and then you have the choice to either manage the tender process yourself or we can manage it for you.
BENEFITS OF USING THE FRAMEWORK
- Compliancy – This Framework is fully compliant with UK Procurement Regulations and the EU Procurement Directive. We’ve undertaken the procurement work so you don’t have to.
- Quick & Simple to use – There’s no need to run a full EU tender and EEM will manage the process on your behalf where required
- Approved Contractors – All Contractors have already been assessed during the framework tender process for their experience, financial stability, Health & Safety, Equality & Diversity and working practices
- Ongoing Support – Members will have ongoing support during the call off contract from both the EEM Procurement Team and Projects Officer. We can attend kick start meetings, review meetings and assist with the completion of the contract documentation.
- Competitive Pricing – All pricing is fixed for the first agreed period of the Framework and where possible fixed from April to March each year to give certainty within each financial year period. EEM will manage and negotiate all price increases to ensure fair application across our Members
ACCESS TO THE FRAMEWORK
Existing EEM Members can log in to our secure Members Area and download the following documentation:
- Framework Report
- Framework Specification
- Pricing Schedule Template
- Signed Framework Agreements