Last year we set about working more closely with like-minded consortia to share frameworks and best practice.
We have now moved this on to a formal collaboration between ourselves, Westworks, South East Consortium and Advantage South West. This means that we can now utilise each other’s frameworks and will continue to work together to align our processes and practices where we can to provide the best possible service to our combined membership.
Principles behind what we are trying to do:
- Using the strengths of each consortia to create robust procurements
- Sharing best practice to save time and costs for each consortia and ultimately our Members
- Removing duplication for Suppliers and Contractors when tendering
- Allowing organisations to seamlessly use framework from across the consortia that best fit their requirements and geographical locations.
Examples of where we are working together:
- We now have 18 Members from our partner consortia utilising EEM frameworks
- 3 EEM Members are now calling off from the Westworks Internal and External Decorating framework
- We have just signed our first Member up to the South East Consortium Consultants Framework
- EEM staff attended a Section 20 training course at Westworks
- Working to align our documents where we can
- Working to agree a standard Selection Questionnaire across all consortia procurements and eventually share the new Supplier Portal
- We will be joining Westworks in the re-tendering of their Development Framework
- Sharing policies and ideas for ensuring compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)